Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Vision And Mission in Education

Why I choose University Pendidikan Sultan Idris to further my study?
Of course my aimed is want to be a teacher. I really interested with this career. Teaching is not easy career because we need to be patient when we face with many types of students and public. Moreover, to a good teacher also we need to prepare ourself pyisically and mentally. We should learn and know everything not just about the knowlegde in the silibus.
Furthermore, teaching is very important in education. Every teacher needs to control the whole class systematically. Use the best and suitable technique to get the attraction from the students. So, my vission is to give what ever knowledge I have to all my students. Then, my mission is want to produced the best production of the next generation in order to become the next leader of our nation, Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment